Data privacy statement
- Name and contact details of the concerned person responsible for handling as well as the data protection official
This data protection information is valid for the processing of the data through:
Leese, Hildebrandt Esser Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
Lawyer Robert Hünicke, as an external data protection officer will furnish to you by email to Datenschutz@LHE-Rechtsanwaelte.de or to the aforesaid address of LHE Rechtsanwälte, for example Mr. RA Robert Hünicke.
- Survey and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their usage
When you visit the Website
When you visit our website www.lhe-rechtsanwaelte.de , necessary information will be sent to our website through the browser you employ from the end device (terminal). This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called Log file. The following information shall be received without your assistance and help and shall be stored there automatically till required deletion is found:
- IP-Address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name und URL of the data called for,
- Website from which the access takes place (Reference-URL),
- Browser employed and the operating system of the computer and also the name of your service provider.
The data mentioned shall be used by us for the following purposes:
- For achieving an unobstructed link connection of the website,
- For enabling a comfortable usage of features of our website,
- Assessment of the system security and stability, as also
- For any further administrative purposes.
The legal basis (statutory source) for the Data processing is Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest lies in data collection for achieving the afore-mentioned purposes. The data collected shall never be used for deriving any conclusions on your personal details.
- Dissemination of Data
Transmission of your personal data to a third party or others shall never take place except for purposes in the following cases:
We pass on your personal data to a third party only when:
- In accordance with Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, you have explicitly agreed to for the same,
- Transmission of such information is required in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for enforcement, exercise or defend a right in a legal case and there is no valid reason for assuming that you will have a significant and protective interest by not sharing such data,
- In case such a transmission of data in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO is obligatory as per statutory provisions, and also
- It is statutorily permissible, and in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, it would be required in the interest of carrying forward the contractual relationship.
- Rights of the persons affected
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, you can demand the personal data that we have collected and processed about you. In particular, you can call for data or information about the intended purpose of the processing, the category of the personal related data, the category of receipients of such information to whom such data has been shared or will be shared, the planned storage period, existance of a legal right to amend, delete, putting limitations on the processing, raising objections, right of appeal, the source of such data to the extent they were not collected by us, and also the availability of an automated decision making, including its profiling, and as the case may be, meaningful or significant information and their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you can demand for amendment of the incorrect data or for completing them in all respects;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO, you can demand for deletion of your personal related information to the extent it does not otherwise affect the exercise of rights of expression of opinion and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or it is required for the enforcement, exercising or protection of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO) , you can demand for our restricting (limiting) on our processing of personal data collection about you, to the extent the correctness of data about you could be contested, the data processing is not correct, you however, refuse its deletion and we do not require the data any more, you however, require this for enforcement, exercise or protecting the legal claims, or in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, raised objection against such processing;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO, the data containing your personal details, which you have already submitted to us is to be converted in a structured, established and machine readable format, or request for transmission of the same to another responsible official;
- According to Art. 7 para 3 DSGVO, the consent granted by you to us can be withdrawn any time. This shall have the effect that we cannot carry forward the data processing in future which was based on this approval, and
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you can make a complaint to the regulatory authority. Normally, you can make application to the controlling authority in your usual place of residence, or place of work, or the place where our chamber is located.
- Right of objection
To the extent your personal related data has been processed on the basis of and from persons with authorized interest (vested interest) in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you are legally empowered according to Art. 21 DSGVO to contratict such processing of your personal data by furnishing a valid justification which has arisen because of your being placed in some special circumstance, or the contestation references against direct advertising. In the latter case, you can exercise your general contestation right without any special circumstance, which will be implemented through us.
Should you like to exercise your right of objection, sending an e-mail to Datenschutz@lhe-rechtsanwaelte.de would be sufficient.
- Data Security
We employ within our website, the prevalent SSL-Process (Secure Socket Layer) in in combination with the current highest encryption level, which will be supported by your browser. As a rule, it deals with a 256 Bit encryption (coding). If your browser does not support a 256-Bit encryption, instead of it we go back to 128-Bit v3 technology. If individual sites on our web presence is converted into an encripted one, you can recognise this on seeing a lock displayed on the lower statusbar of your browser.
We offer our services in appropriate technical and organisational security procedures for protection of your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or totall loss thereof, destruction of data or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security procedures will be periodically improved and updated keeping in view the current technical developments.
- Currentness and amendment of this Data privacy statement
This data privacy statement which was prepared in May 2018 is valid at present.
Through further development of our website and offers thereon, or on the basis of statutory provisions which need to be complied with, amendment of this data privacy statement may become necessary. The current data privacy statement which is valid, can be downloaded and printed from the website https://www.lhe-rechtsanwaelte.de/datenschutz at any time.